ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

TRUMP'S SACRILEGE!

Has anyone, since Alcibiades castrated the Herms of Athens, committed a greater offense than has Donald Trump?  He defamed Megyn Kelly, the reigning goddess of devout conservatives.  He did this in her own temple, devoted to her sacred creature the FOX.  The demented Trump called the divine Kelly a bimbo.  

I ask you dear readers, is this the image of a bimbo?  Is this not rather, the image of the goddess of our hearths?  Who can gaze upon her and doubt her wisdom and dignity?



His blasphemous utterance calls into question the dignity of all conservative women.  He will not escape her wrath.  Acolytes, Vestals and Sybils of the goddess will seek him out and enact a terrible revenge.  

If you agree with me on this, consider making a small sacrifice at the Temple of the Bunny before the moon ends its current cycle.  And, whatever you do, don't mention the name of Trump in the presence of any of her devotees.  

1 comment:

  1. Lol funny.

    Yeah with a billion dollars you can get a way with anything. Look at his hair.
    Kitchen Countertops Seattle
    http://kitchencountertopsatvanities.com/

    ReplyDelete