ME

My photo
I am retired from government, law enforcement, politics and all other pointless endeavors. I eat when I am hungry and sleep when I am tired.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

GERMANY'S UNAPPRECIATED GIFT TO MANKIND

Leave it to our teutonic cousins to invent the most ingenious and needed compliment to modern life.  I speak of our brothers at Volkswagen of course.  

How thoughtful of them to invent a software that lies to the authorities on our behalf so that we don't have to.  As the world becomes ever more complicated and the managerial state closes in, keeping track of all the little lies we have to tell  becomes almost impossible.  Since the Government insists on demanding information of us without the courtesy of face to face meeting, I see no reason to be frank with them.  Let my machine lie to my lying government's machine.  It seems fair.  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment